Apply for Changes or Correction in PAN details

Apply for Changes or Correction in PAN details

This application should be used when a Permanent Account Number (PAN) has already been allotted to the applicant, but when data associated with the PAN (e.g. name of applicant / father's name / date of birth / address) is required to be updated in records of ITD. A new PAN card bearing the same PAN but updated information is issued to applicant.

Coming soon

Fill an online application form for Changes or Correction in PAN details.

Make an online payment using Credit / Debit Card, UPI, Netbanking, Paytm Wallet.

Download / Print:

1.Either download pre-filled PDF form, save and print later.

2.Or print directly if you are connected to a printer.


Paste two recent stamp size colour photographs (3.5 cm x 2.5 cm)


Your are required to sign appropriately in the following places

1.One signature across the top left photo (Do not sign over the face)

2.One signature below the top right photo within the box

3.One signature at the bottom of the form within the box

4.In all the pages of proof of Identity, Address, and Date of Birth

1.Enclose the following documents and send to the below address by post/courier

2.Self-attested proof of Identity

3.Self-attested proof of Address

4.Self-attested proof of Date of Birth

41, Fourth Floor, Tower I,
Shakthi Towers,
766, Anna Salai,
Chennai - 600002.

Apply for a New PAN card

Are you a minor, major, senior citizen or any individual, who do not have a PAN card? Do you want a PAN for the first time?

Corrections to PAN details

Coming soon

Damaged or Lost PAN card

Coming soon